The doctors and staff at Franklin Dental Associates have always been committed to following the universal infection prevention guidelines, all OSHA recommendations and CDC guidelines and will continue to do so. We work to provide our patients with the best and safest care. The following changes have been made to our office and appointments in response to Covid-19.
- We are prescreening everyone prior to their appointment.
- We are asking anyone that feels ill, to reschedule their appointment.
- We are asking patients not to bring family or friends with them to their appointments unless assistance is needed. Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room, exceptions will be made for minor patients and those who need assistance.
- We are requiring everyone in the office to wear a mask and keep it on until they are seated in the dental operatory prior to their dental treatment. And, then to re-mask upon completion of treatment and during their appointment check out.
- We are also asking patients to be understanding if we ask you to update any health information as this is a necessary requirement to continue to ensure individual health and safety measures during your treatment and any follow-up care that may be needed.
- All patients are asked to keep cell phones in their pockets and/or purses and to limit bringing personal belongings into the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the front desk and throughout the office to prevent possible cross-contamination.